Access Advertising & Public Relations was recognized with nine PRSA Summit Awards from the Public Relations Society of America of the Blue Ridge. The awards were presented during the 2015 PRSA Summit Awards gala on November 5, 2015, inside Hotel Roanoke.
“It’s an honor to once again be recognized for not only our public relations tactics, but also for our ability to create all-encompassing campaigns that impact our client’s businesses,” Todd Marcum, President of Access, said. “Effective campaigns are always a team effort, and these awards act as a testament to our team as a whole, working together across disciplines to deliver outstanding campaigns on behalf of our clients.”
Access submitted a number of campaigns for consideration, representing a variety of clients and industries. From inorganic chemical standards, to a campaign to promote job creation and economic impact through entrepreneurism, Access’ wide range of submissions showcase the in-house expertise Access delivers to their clients with every project.
- 2015 PRSA Summit Awards
- Community Partnerships, Roanoke Star Tank
- Interactive/ Audio-Visual Short Format, Virginia Tech – VT Moment
- Interactive/ Audio-Visual Short Format, Roanoke Star Tank
- Interactive/ Audio- Visual Long Format, Inorganic Ventures TCT Animation
- Lin Chaff Award for Creativity, Inorganic Ventures TCT Campaign
- Lin Chaff Award for Creativity, Virginia’s Blue Ridge Tourism Fall 2014
- Media Relations, Roanoke Star Tank
- Special Events, The 611 Returns
- Website Development, Virginia Tech – VT Moment Microsite
For more specific information regarding Access’ Public Relations services, as well as the full scope of services Access offers clients worldwide, please go to visitaccess.com.