Access Advertising & Public Relations has been recognized with eight Western Virginia ADDY® awards from the American Advertising Federation of Roanoke. The awards were presented during the 2015 Western Virginia ADDY Awards on February 28 at the Taubman Museum of Art in downtown Roanoke.
“It’s an honor for our team to be recognized for these projects on behalf of our exceptional clients,” said Todd Marcum, President of Access. “We enjoyed the challenge of creating these concepts to meet each client’s marketing needs and are certainly appreciative of our team’s hard work and our client’s trust.”
Fly ROA Campaign, created for Roanoke Regional Airport, won Best of Print and a Gold ADDY for Consumer Trade Publication- Four-Color. Access was also recognized in the Consumer Trade Publication- Four-Color category with a Gold ADDY for Roanoke Regional Airport’s See the World. Additional Gold and Silver awards were received for a variety of clients, including Interactive Achievement; Virginia’s Blue Ridge in partnership with Mikula-Harris; Blue Ridge Literacy for work completed at AAF Roanoke CreateAthon; Anderson, Desimone and Green; Roanoke City Arts & Culture and others.
Overall, awards included:
- Best of Print ADDY Award: Roanoke Regional Airport- Fly ROA Campaign
- Gold ADDY Award: Consumer Trade Publication, Four-Color: Roanoke Regional Airport- See the World
- Gold ADDY Award: Consumer Trade Publication, Four-Color: Roanoke Regional Airport- Fly ROA Campaign
- Silver ADDY Award: Digital Advertising, Online Magazine: Interactive Achievement- Student Success eMagazine
- Silver ADDY Award: Digital Advertising, Branded Content: Virginia’s Blue Ridge- Blue Ridge Standard Time (In partnership with Mikula-Harris and with assistance from Dave Perry Cinematography)
- Silver ADDY Award: Elements Of Advertising, Copywriting: Virginia’s Blue Ridge- Blue Ridge Standard Time (In partnership with Mikula-Harris)
- Silver ADDY Award: Elements Of Advertising, Logo: Anderson, Desimone & Green- Star Tank Logo
- Silver ADDY Award: Elements Of Advertising, Logo: Roanoke City Office of Arts and Culture- Roanoke City Arts & Culture Month Logo